This week, I have been nominated by the gorgeous Leonni from Leonni’s Little Blog to take part on the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. I had actually not heard of this before, as I am still a fairly new blogger. This amazing idea is fairly similar to the Liebster Award (here’s my Liebster post in case you missed it) wherein Bloggers nominate others to answer questions and then pass on questions and nominations, kind of as a way to meet new bloggers, get to know more people and just to connect more broadly. I LOVE the idea of this as I am always on the lookout for new blogs to follow! So, thank you to the lovely Leonni – and make sure you check out her gorgeous blog here!
Here, I’ll answer the questions Leonni has set for me and nominate some lovely bloggers – stay tuned to see which amazing people I pick to nominate!
- How do you spend your free time when you’re not blogging?
I am such a family orientated person, so if I’m not blogging, I’m usually hanging out with the family and my lovely boyfriend. I love reading and photography too. I spend lots of time with my little nephews making forts and trying to stay a kid!
- Where is your favourite place to eat?
I LOVE Italian food! There is a gorgeous little Italian restaurant near my little town called Puntos which is my new fave! Any sort of cured meats, cheese and pasta and I am a winner! I would love to go to Italy one day too!
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
Such a tough one as I have such a big family that most of my memories are so funny! I would have to say my favourite childhood memory would have to be one of our many holidays, altogether, in a little club house doing silly dances and just laughing so hard our tummies hurt!
- If you could take one luxury item with you to live on a desert island, what would it be?
Photographs. I am addicted to photographs, my house is full of them! They are my favourite way to keep memories alive and celebrate the past! I love taking photos and some of my most treasured possessions are my photos!
- What is your current guilty pleasure?
My life isn’t very exciting at the moment so I would have to say my guilty pleasure for now is eating Humus with bread sticks and watching terrible TV like the X Files!
- Favourite film/ TV series?
Of all time? It has to be either Heroes or Lost!
- What is your dream job/career?
To blog. I love everything about blogging and find every aspect to be so fun – if challenging! If I could do it full time it would be a dream come true!
- What is your greatest blog achievement so far?
On New Years Eve, after blogging for only 4/5 months I hit 10,000 visits. I mean, this pales in comparison to some huge bloggers but for me it was a boost to tell me people were actually reading my little blog! Amazing feeling!
- What is the last item that you bought?
Some GORGEOUS snake skin pumps from Primark! I’ve had my eye on a pair from a couple of Boutiques recently so when I stumbled across them in Primark for a steal I nearly jumped for joy! Only thing is, they are so beautiful I cant bare to wear them yet in case they get ruined!
- Where would you like to visit?
I always ponder this question – there are just so many places! Top of the list would have to be Italy. I would love to go to Fiji and Hawaii but while it’s miserable and raining outside, anywhere with a bit of Sunshine would do me!
So, here’s to my nominations!
And, here are my questions:
1.Which celebrity would you love to meet?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What do you do when you aren’t blogging?
4. Whats your favourite time of year?
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. What’s your favourite blog post and why?
7. What made you start blogging?
8. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
9. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
10. It’s Friday night – are you more of a dress up, out on the town or jammies and night in sort of girl?
Hope you’ve enjoyed my answers for the Sisterhood of the World of Blogging! I’ve loved being nominated! What would your answers be?