The January blues hate HIT!! The sad girl that rears her head very rarely cannot be shifted! I am miserable and hating the weather and I know that I am not the only one!
So here I will divulge my Get Through Winter List. I adore list posts so I thought I’d try my hand at one – feel free to give me any pointers in the comments!
1. Stick to my diet – I will have killer curved and a tiny waist by the summer!
2. Buy the shoes – in one of my latest posts which you can find here I showed my want for the gorgeous Adidas good striped trainers. And do you know what?! Life is too short to not buy these gorgeous shoes! And they’d be perfect for summer!
3. Wrap up as much as possible – the cold snap has arrived and instead of moaning about it (I love moaning fyi) I should just wrap up in a bundle like a small toddler would and get involved.
4. Hope for a snow day! I only work round the corner from my house so this seems unlikely but that would be amazing!
5. Like snow. Ok ok I know I just said wish for a snow day but I don’t actually like snow. I’m sorry. It’s just so impractical! The boy once work me up to tell me it was snowing and I basically punched him in the face!!
6. Appreciate me time more. I am terrible at being on my own! Being one of five growing up I was always used to someone being around to bug and when I’m on my own I freak out. I need to like my own space and my own time. Which calls for more long, hot baths, books and over indulgence in expensive bath stuff!
7. Keep blogging. I have recently made it my aim to blog more than twice a week and I its been tough going, with juggling three jobs and a boyfriend, but I think I’m doing ok. Plus I love blogging and how much it’s changed my life!
8. Be more confident with my little blog. I am so proud of how far I’ve come since going live in August but I am my hardest critic – fellow bloggers will know how hard you are on yourself!! Blogging is not at all about numbers but when yours suddenly go stagnant you were left feeling sad!! So to help me get through winter I am going to be more positive about my little corner of the internet and OWN it!!
9. Be more positive. Yes winter sucks but spring is coming and then summer!! Maybe there’ll be a holiday in the pipeline. Get through its its a smile on your face – a false one if need be!!
Hopefully this will help me get through winter and bring back happy Rosie!!
What would be on your list?