Is there anything better in this world than having a movie night? A full on pamper evening with movies, blankets, cuddles and snacks? Sometimes it is well and truly needed to take some time out of reality, pack in some well-earned me-time and relax! And with delicious snacks from the Popcorn Shed, you’ll be good to go!
So, let’s talk gourmet popcorn for a second shall we? It sounds hilarious, especially considering that I am jiffy pop and popcorn machine kinda girl. I am a salted popcorn lover and never venture too far out of that as a choice for a movie night snack.
Well, at the Popcorn Shed, you can get alll sorts of delicious and funky flavours! I tried lots of flavours that I could never even dream up and needless to say, I was very impressed! My super healthy diet less so!
I tried flavours like:
- Pop n’ Choc – amazingly chocolatey with a full and deep cocoa flavour – perfect for any chocoholic!
- Sweet Cheesus – by FAR my favourite, super moreish and ridiculously easy to eat!
- Pecan Pie – a nice sweet twist on popcorn that works really well!
- Berry-liscious – perfect for anyone with a super sweet tooth, the soft popcorn really compliments the pop of citrus!
- Salted Caramel – a flavour I am not a massive fan of, I shared this with my man and he raved about them!
There are so many flavours on offer at the Popcorn Shed and if you want to turn your movie nights up to eleven, these are a must have!
Movie nights can heal a thousand wounds, need some girl time? Need a good cry? Want to reconnect with yourself? Fancy an old classic? Rainy Sunday afternoon? The movie days are endless and now you will be snacking like a champ!
* The items in this post were gifted in return for an honest blog review *